Have a blog for entrepreneurs, startups, service providers, or investors and mentors?
- Have, and hone, a main message. Edit your intro so that the point of your post is ridiculously clear.
- Be prescriptive. Don’t just tell readers to do something. Explain how.
- Tell a story – like a journalist.
- We want your…Experience. Tell us what you did, show us the results you got and give real-world examples.
- 700-1500 word target; 2500 word max. If its longer than this, submit a series
Topics our audience is interested in:
- Founder stories
- Tools that help entrepreneur productivity (web applications, etc.)
- Unique capital structures to fund startups
- Board development/leadership
- Business development/sales
- Product research and development
- How and where to get investors and investor relations
- Operational detail (legal, marketing, accounting, real estate, HR, insurance)
- Product design and prototyping
- Customer access: How to make industry specific connections
Please do these things:
- Write in the active voice
- Refer to the reader in second person (“you”)
DISCLAIMER: Startup South Bend - Elkhart reserves the right reformat your content or to not publish blogs they deem unfit for their site/audience and reject submissions that do not contain all required information.