Have you ever wanted to start a company but did not have an idea or innovation?
The South Bend – Elkhart Bounty Board Program could be a good fit for you.
The South Bend – Elkhart Bounty Board will pair inventors, or established entrepreneurs with promising ideas with full time technology and business entrepreneurs and surround the team with an experienced technical mentor and business mentor. The Bounty Board program will seek to increase the number of high potential startup ventures in our region and increase the amount of engagement from experienced entrepreneurs, first time entrepreneurs and mentors.
Startup South Bend – Elkhart, Elevate Ventures and the IDEA Center are helping to organize the second iteration of the Bounty Board Program to pair entrepreneurs looking for an idea with inventors for an entrepreneurial lead.
Where: Innovation Garage, Duncan Student Center, University of Notre Dame
When: Tuesday November 5th at 7:00 PM
- Non – confidential summaries of inventions will be sent to registrants on Nov. 1
- The event will consist of each inventor “pitching” their invention followed by 5 minutes of Q&A
- Following the presentations, there will be an opportunity for networking
- A follow up link will be sent to all participants where entrepreneurs can express their interest in the inventions
- Inventors will submit an executive summary to the McCloskey New Venture Competition by Nov. 10
- Inventors will conduct interviews over the week of Nov. 11th and select team members by Nov. 20th.