Startup South Bend – Elkhart Brings Resources, Connections to the Region
SOUTH BEND, Ind.– Startup South Bend – Elkhart (Startup SBE) serves as a hub for entrepreneurial ecosystem-building resources and connections. Since launching in 2016, the non-profit partnership brings together individuals with passion, interest, and experience around startups and entrepreneurship. While resources are always available on startupsouthbendelkhart.com, Startup SBE is specifically looking to work with high potential startups.
How do I know if my company is a High Potential Startup?
- Are you introducing a new or innovative product or service to international markets?
- Does your startup have national or global potential?
- Will your company require full time management?
- Does your startup have the potential to generate revenues of at least $200,000 annually?
- Will you be seeking equity investment of at least $20,000?
If you answer “yes” to all of the above mentioned criteria, Startup SBE can work with you in the following ways:
- Events: Startup SBE hosts various events throughout the year to meet the needs of startups as well as publish other organizations events on the Startup SBE website.
- Connection: Startup SBE bridges a gap between startups and potential investors, mentors, business partners, and the community. This is done through one-on-one meetings with the Startup SBE team to gain a deeper understanding of what needs are. To start the process, startups should submit an inquiry form on the Startup SBE website.
- Commercialization Engine: In partnership with the IDEA Center at the University of Notre Dame, Startup SBE has resources allocated to support plugging in high potential startups into the Commercialization Engine at the IDEA Center. To date, Startup SBE has moved six startups into the engine.
If you’re interested in support the efforts of entrepreneurship, let us know by visiting startupsouthbendelkhart.com
About Startup South Bend – Elkhart
Startup South Bend – Elkhart was formed by the Regional Development Authority with a mission to promote and foster the creation of an entrepreneurial ecosystem in the South Bend – Elkhart Region by stimulating the entrepreneurial spirit and culture in our citizens, identifying and nurturing new business startups and supporting the growth of existing high potential businesses. Learn more about Startup South Bend – Elkhart at startupsouthbendelkhart.com.
Catlin Bulger (Startup South Bend – Elkhart) – 574.400.5432 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephanie Krol (SKPR Media) – 773.580.9726 or email@example.com